I got married couple of weeks ago. It's absolutely a different feeling to being married with someone who is your best friend! Our relationship has started its new journey after the marriage and both of us are enjoying it. This is just a new dimension of love.
I used to believe that marriage by affair has nothing new to say about. There's no dimension, just the same old story. As I am getting into it, things has begun to change. I don't know other peoples' opinion but to me marriage is something very serene, and it actually comes from the heaven when it hits perfectly. I thank to the Almighty for blessing me with a husband who is the nicest person I have seen.
Now the time has come to face the real hard time ahead of us. We will not be staying together until December this year as my husband is going to pursue his higher study abroad. I will be waiting for him....it's difficult, very difficult but we did not have any choice. So, colors are changing with the wind itself and I am here with all my loneliness which is killing me every moment....
Monday, April 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment